Thank You for your purchase
Please be prepared to wear a mask into the facility and you can take off around the pool deck only.
Limited Capacity 25 guests per 2.5 hr. use.
Tuesday-Friday Rec Swim
Check in: 2:15pm
Swim : 2:30-4:50pm
Check out: 5pm
Adult Swim Check in
15 minutes prior to your time slot
Saturday Rec Swim
Check in: 1:15pm
Swim : 1:30-3:50pm
Check out: 4pm
BCRPD Pool Rules
Deck and Food Area
· Food and beverages must be kept tables
- No rough play in the pool
- Please stay socially distanced and leave furniture where it is
- Wear masks in and out of the facility
- Wear masks to the bathroom
- no flotation device/ deflatable floats in the pool
- please bring your own toys/goggles
· Glass containers are not allowed on the pool deck.
· Place all garbage in trash containers.
· Remove all decorations and place in the trash.
· Clean up spilled food on picnic tables.
· Remove all personal belongings by the time specified on the permit.
· Alcohol is not allowed with a rental of a pool party only. A Center rental with a pool rental may receive an alcohol permit, per the Center Rental Conditions of Use and subject to the conditions of the alcohol permit.
Supervision - Children under 12 years of age must be accompanied by an adult whenever using the pools, changing room or showers. Children who are non-swimmers MUST have direct adult supervision at all times.
·Personal flotation devices are not allowed- Non-swimmers must be within arms’ reach of an adult. Coastguard approved life vest are approved.
·Children still in diapers must wear swim diapers and plastic pants (2 layers of protection) before entering the pool.